Here is the step-by-step info on how to add a Pocket Shop widget to the sidebar on your Typepad blog!
- In your Typepad dashboard, find the 'Manage My Blogs' pane on the right and click the name of your chosen blog.
- You will be taken to the Overview for the selected blog. Click the Design tab towards the top.
- On the left menu, select 'Content'.
- In the three pane selector, scroll down in the middle area, 'Modules', and select "Embed your own HTML". Click 'Add this module' in the Details pane on the right.
- A small window will appear in the center of the screen. Paste the code supplied on the Craft Cult Get a Widget page into the 'HTML' section. You may also enter a label for this widget, which only appears in your blog layout editor.
- Drag the new widget into the position you prefer in the layout. Click the Preview button at the bottom of the layout area to test the page with your new widget, and Save Changes to make it live on your blog.